Ryan Seacrest keeps giving the Kardashians spin-off shows and the famil made
65 million last year. Yes, if they split that evenly, that would be a little over $16 million a piece for Kris, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.
• Kim Kardashian charges up to $25,000 to mention a brand or business in one of her tweets.• Khloé and Kim’s continued shilling of Quick Trim (they’ve been pitching it since 2009, when Khloé lost 25 pounds on the product) has resulted in $45 million in sales of the diet pill.
• Buffered by their E! reality shows, the girls have opened outposts of their Dash clothing boutique in Miami and New York.• Earlier this year, Silly Bandz introduced the Kardashian Glam Pack, featuring the girls’ silhouettes, lips and stilettos.
• Kim and Kris are both spokeswomen for Skechers’ Shape-ups campaign, and Kim recently featured in nearly too-hot-for-TV Super Bowl ad.
• Kim commands $100,000 to $250,000 to make a personal appearance at events around the country; she can command up to $1 million once she whips out the passport and goes international.
• They stage photos. Shocking, right? But Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick turned a recent afternoon of lounging poolside in Cancun into a $7,500 windfall.
• Magazines: a cover story, photo op and interview nets the girls an estimated six figures a pop—Kourtney’s pregnancy earned her $300,000 from Life & Style, while Khloé’s wedding to Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom earned just under $300,000 from OK!.